- Don’t Waste Time Recompiling
Instead of Recompiling, Hot Reloading enables applications to run the code faster while retaining the application state. It injects edited files that is very useful while tweaking the UI, to keep the app running.
- Understand es6/flow/jsx
- Instantly Reload (Live Reload)
Rather than constantly reloading changes within the application, you can enable Live Reload in React Native for instant reloading.
- It’s Cross-Platform.
- It has a Greater Feedback cycle that saves a lot of development time.
- It allows iterative testing due to its Hot Reload and Live Reload feature.
- Its overall performance is better than other platforms. E.g. Cordova.
- As React Native is relatively new, it doesn’t have authentic documentation and sample source codes.
- React Native was created for iOS first, so it’s more difficult to use for Android. It doesn’t have additional features